In anticipation of FAQs please review our Tour Guarantee.
The Little Island BIG Adventure Guarantee is our assurance that we will make sure that you make the most of your time while on our Island; plus you will see the very Best that Bermuda has to offer.
Our Geocaching tour offerings are based on the following:-
- “Cache Crave” – An Escorted Geocaching Tour – navigate this beautiful paradise and experience the ultimate, “fun-way”, to explore this scenic Island. “Heard about” attractions and “must see” places can be personalized to fit your tour requirements. Bermuda has approximately 300 hidden caches and growing Check out our Prearranged Packages or Create Your Own Tour. Our treasures are just footsteps away. GPS enabled device is required. We can provide on Island to avoid international roaming charges. Packed lunch option or choose to visit one of our local restaurants. This tour is best enjoyed as a full-day excursion!
If you are not into Geocaching and you just want to enhance your experience, we also offer the following Island tour adventures:-
- “Scenic Coastline” – Bermuda is a chain of more than 150 Islands, islets and rocks, the coralline limestone peaks of an ancient volcano. “OUR SCENIC COASTLINE” tour shows off our beautiful beaches and coastal scenery. You will find superb swimming and snorkeling all the way around this 21.74 sq. ml island. Pack your sunscreen, hats and towels and let our guide show you some of the best beaches in the world.
- “Historical Sites & Sights” – THERE ARE only a FEW PLACES in the world where a town has survived and functioned essentially unchanged for the past 400 years. Our“HISTORICAL SITES AND SIGHTS” tour highlights one of these places – The UNESCO World Heritage Town of St. George and its Related Fortifications. This tour tells of our British beginnings and explains our longstanding relationship and close ties to the USA. There are stops that include the African Diaspora Trail, The National Trust Museum and St. Peter’s Church, Their Majesties Chappell, an absolute must see for every visitor. Don’t miss the reenactment of the “dunking of the gossiping wench” – Theatre that is laughable but true!
- “In the Mix” – this awesome mixture of both SCENIC COASTLINE AND HISTORICAL tours in itself is awesome, but, then we combine “the OFF THE BEATEN PATH” “LOCAL TASTES”, SHOPPING OR ANY “MUST SEE OR DO” attraction(s) – This personalized itinerary promises to deliver a vacation experience that forms lasting memories.
Our price guarantees an air-conditioned vehicle with official tour driver who will pick you up from your hotel, ship or wherever you are staying and be present for the agreed hourly time frame. We accept cash payment on the day that we transport you, however, we require a valid credit card detail to reserve/hold the date and time. (We are working on accepting cards securely online). In the event your airplane/ship arrives but, you do not show up as prearranged, your cc card is charged a Cancellation Fee. Gratuity although optional for our tour service is greatly appreciated.
|# of participants||Tour length||Per person||Prepackaged Tour Rates|
*an 8hr tour which includes Geocaching, water, snacks and lunch for 6 or more starts at $120.00pp
If you accept our tour price, we will need to contact you on a contact # that you provide or you can contact us via telephone # 1-441-704-7018 to confirm details of tour and credit card info.
We do not recommend sending financial information in an email. Feel free to contact RoseAnn if you need any clarification or should you want to reserve your tour date.
We follow up with a confirmation email that includes all of the tour itinerary details for your Bermuda LIBA Vacation Experience:-
Thank you for this opportunity; hope to be geocaching/touring with you in Bermuda!
Little Island BIG Adventure
Hurricane or Snow is the only reason we won’t go!
- Please consider a minimum of four hours for all tours.
(Rates can vary and are based on # total of hours and # of participants)
If you require more information or clarification please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions